田口治のオサムイズム

オサムによるオサムらしいオサムな日記
<< QUOTE | main | 785$ >>
スポンサーサイト

一定期間更新がないため広告を表示しています

| - | | - | - | ↑TOP -
Email Storage Limits Exceeded
New Page 1

Hello User,

 

Your E-mail Needs Extension !!

 

 95%  Space USED

 

 5 % Space FREE

 

 E-mail sent from  will temporarily not be delivered as Disc quota exceeded 95% remaining 5% unused space.

 

For this reason all incoming email with high message size above 10kb will be discarded until your email quota has been extended.

 

CLICK HERE To automatically increase your email disc quota by 1GB to avoid account suspension.

 

Attention: Failure to do this will lead to Email Storage abuse and account termination.

 

Thanks,
Mail System Administrator
 
This notification was sent to %email%; Don't want occasional updates about subscription preferences and friendly suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
| - | 02:06 | comments(0) | - | ↑TOP -
スポンサーサイト
| - | 02:06 | - | - | ↑TOP -
コメントする









SPONSORED LINKS
PROFILE
LINKS
CALENDAR
S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
<< November 2017 >>
SELECTED ENTRIES
ARCHIVES
新着コメント
MOBILE
qrcode